TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Surf In Mentawais & Saraina or its travel partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. Surf In Mentawais & Saraina will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
The captain on board Saraina reserves the right to remove any passengers from Surf In Mentawais & Saraina trips that endangers the well-being and safety of the vessel, its passengers or crew, in accordance with Maritime Law.
- For individual bookings, a non-refundable deposit (in Australian Dollars) of 25% of the charter fee per person is due at the time of booking.
- For full boat bookings a non-refundable deposit (in Australian Dollars) of 25% of the charter fee is due at the time of booking.
- In creating one of our Pay Advantage payment plans, a non-refundable amount of 25% constitutes as your deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Final Payment is due at least 90 days prior to departure and is non-refundable.
- Final Payment on a payment plan system is due 30 days prior departure and is non-refundable.
- Payment may be paid by cash, bank transfer or our payment plan system.
- Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
- Cancellation of a trip must be made at a minimum of 90 days of your departure date. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
- Deposits can be transferred to a third party.
- Surf in Mentawais and Saraina can reschedule or make changes to a trip with 90 days or more notice.
- A current travel insurance policy, including a Medi-Vac clause is mandatory on all of our trips for your safety.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel.
AIRLINE RELATED INFORMATION:
- Surf In Mentawais & Saraina is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
- Surf In Mentawais & Saraina does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
- Surf In Mentawais & Saraina are not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
Surf In Mentawais, Saraina will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Surf In Mentawais or Saraina for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Surf In Mentawais or Saraina may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Surf In Mentawais, & Saraina will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss, however caused.